The MB 200-Series offers sophisticated features required of a leading-edge conventional fire alarm control panels, while meeting the demand for simple operation and installation requirements of both installers and building users.
The MTech MB 200 conventional fire alarm control panels are available as 2, 4 and 8 Class B zone. It offers a vast variety of functional features that makes it a highly flexible, cost effective and powerful fire alarm control panel. The MB 200 Range conforms to and is capable of interfacing with leading conventional fire detection accessories and devices, by Cooper*, Apollo, Hochiki, System Sensor and others.
The MB is compatible with conventional input devices such as smoke detectors, manual pull stations, water-flow devices, tamper switches and other normally-open contact devices. It can set off the audible and visual signaling devices of compatible smoke detectors or any normally-open fire alarm initiating modules when activated.
* The MB also offers an integration capability, allowing it to work in cooperation with Cooper devices to enable cross detector alarms in each of the zones. It also offers a cross zone between the zones for sophisticated functionality, and can provide Supervisory notification. The call-point can perform a cross-zone overwrite.
• 2, 4 and 8 zone panels Class B (Style B) with supervised zone expanders and I/O modules that can be mounted remotely from the main control panel
• Event history buffer (up to 250 events) with a date/time stamp
• Six selectable/programmable output patterns for NACs
• Real time clock
• Maintenance trouble notification
• Cross detection alarm in the zone, MCP overwrite
• Four programmable NACs
• Three programmable relays
• One dedicated alarm relay
• One dedicated trouble relay
• RS485 ports, optional RS232
• Work with remote annunciator
• Built-in walk test
• A viewing port in the keyed panel enclosure door to show the system status LEDs and LCD displays
• 24Vdc power supply, 4.5 amp (6.5 amp optional)